I love that you’re taking beginning to fictional writing because it’s the only class I’ve wanted to take since coming to school.
I don’t even care if we never date, because I feel so happy after I see you at all.
I think I could watch you laugh for hours.
I’m not as vulgar and shallow as I seem. It’s a silly shell I can’t seem to shed.
I love to write. And I’ve written about you.
I think that if we kissed, you might see that you want this too.
I think about you all the time, and I really do think you’re perfect.
- hatefulshrew likes this
- pulitzer--princess likes this
- twentysixscribbles reblogged this from me-sexual
- paperboatheart likes this
- fmerd likes this
- faith72 likes this
- asidissolve likes this
- wtfsmt likes this
- deliciousinterludes likes this
- neab95 reblogged this from me-sexual
- catchingmeteors likes this
- traderoute-skin reblogged this from me-sexual
- these-hazards-of-love likes this
- midwestwhitetrash likes this
- experientialhappiness reblogged this from me-sexual
- theperksofbeingunattractive reblogged this from me-sexual
- twentysixscribbles likes this
- gretaroses likes this
- persistence-of-a-memory likes this
- esn13 likes this
- me-sexual reblogged this from quietactions
- howlmovedmyneighborponyo reblogged this from quietactions
- oldsouleyes likes this
- quietactions posted this