What if it doesn’t work out again?
Well then I’ll feel like a god damned fool.
I wonder if the people I walk past
think I look as lost as I feel.
I remember what summer felt like in your hands,
it’s something I’d like to feel again.
This either makes me strong or weak,
I’m not sure I care which.
I’m not grown up yet
not even close.
- krystalarwood likes this
- craftandchord likes this
- sparkle-desu likes this
- blueeplanet reblogged this from oracularsspectacular
- alphasnark likes this
- oracularsspectacular reblogged this from quietactions
- lyrlouwho likes this
- all-isloneliness likes this
- mariammotherofdragons likes this
- almost-completely-impossible reblogged this from words-in-myhead
- pallistere likes this
- poisonedwithfashion likes this
- quiet-morniings likes this
- youthfulsoulss reblogged this from words-in-myhead
- youthfulsoulss likes this
- words-in-myhead reblogged this from quietactions
- shadows-of-a-past-life likes this
- nymphet-doll reblogged this from quietactions
- words-verses-stanzas likes this
- korellan likes this
- antisexgirl reblogged this from quietactions
- antisexgirl likes this
- mmwombats reblogged this from quietactions
- golden-intentions reblogged this from quietactions
- quietactions posted this